About Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE was launched in March 2019 with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 48 MP camera with 6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 3070 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device.
The XDA developer of the Pixel Experience for the device is Hlcpereira. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- Pixel Experience For Mi 9 SE – Download
How to install Pixel Experience ROM In Mi 9 SE (Android 10)?
Follow this guide to install the Pixel Experience to this Xiaomi device based on Android 10. If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.