About Redmi 3S
Xiaomi Redmi 3S was launched in June 2016 which shipped with Android 6.0.1. Redmi 3S is packed with a 5.0-inch and 2 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 430 chipset, Li-Po 4100 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. PixelReloaded brings Android 10 support for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S. The developer of the PixelReloaded for Xiaomi Redmi 3S is Swamoy.
Features of Android 10
New features such as native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- PixelReloaded on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (With Gapps) – Download
How to install the PixelReloaded On Redmi 3S
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.