About Redmi 6 ProXiaomi Redmi 6 Pro was launched in September 2018 with MIUI 10.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 3 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery. The XDA developer of the PixysOS v3.0.1 for the device is mahajant99. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- PixysOS v3.0.1 For Redmi 6 Pro – Download