About Mi A2 Lite
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was launched in July 2018 with MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 3/4 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The XDA developer of the POSP v3.1 for the device is lacia-chan. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- POSP v3.1 For Mi A2 Lite – Download
How to install POSP v3.1 ROM In Mi A2 Lite (Android 10)?
Follow this guide to install the POSP v3.1 to this Xiaomi device based on Android 10. If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.