PUBG MOBILE releases its new PUBG mobile update on 3rd March. The update needs a total of 1.69 GB of storage space in Android devices, and 1.95 GB of storage space in iOS devices. Players who are on different versions cant invite the other player so, now they need to update for this feature.
- Erangel – Amusement Park Mode (available from 12th March)
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- Independent Teammate Volume Control
- Universal Mark
- Death Replay
- Colorblind Mode
- Added Team Reservation
- Popularity Improvements
- Synergy Feature Improvements
- Radio Feature
- Crew Challenge Upgrade
- Esports Center
- Added Grenade kill broadcast
- Inventory Improvements
- Rookie Mission
- Tutorial Improvements
- Download Improvements
- Update before 6th March
- 50 Silver
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Day Anniversary Pan Skin
What’s New in PUBG Mobile Update?
Erangel – Amusement Park Mode (available from 12th March)
Now, players get a chance to enter in Amusement Park Mode during the Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode. It includes:
- Amusement Parks: In this mode, on the Classic Erangel map, old school amusement parks will appear randomly at three locations.
- Arcade Machines: Interactive Arcade Machines will be fixed in the amusement parks and major towns, and it can only be activated with Tokens.
- Games and Attractions: There will be Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline, and Reverse Bungee in the new PUBG mobile update.
- Reverse Bungee + Wingsuit: In the update, high-rise Reverse Bungee machines will come in between of the amusement parks. Players will launch in the air to use their parachutes and fly again.
New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- DBS is a double-barreled shotgun that players can only get by the AirDrops.
- The DBS has an internal magazine that has 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo, and it can fire two shots each rack.
- The DBS needs to be stretch from the magazine after every two shots. It is now faster compare to previous shotguns reloading speeds.
- The DBS can come with the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x – 6x Scope.
Independent Teammate Volume Control
The new PUBG mobile update supports to adjust the voice volume of a single teammate in the battle. Players can now adjust the volume according to their teammates’ voices.
In the new update, there is an addition of Universal Marks. It allows players to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates, and doors. While marking, similar marks display according to the different objects. For quick communication, players can mark and respond to teammates’ marks. Preferred settings can be arranged in Settings.
In the new PUBG mobile update, there is an addition of Death Replay. It allows players to watch how they wipe out from the game. Players can also view from the attacker’s perspective for a particular time before their deaths.
In the update, there is an addition of Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings and which provides more color options for in-game indicators, like Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
New Arcade Mode Content:
Return of Hardcore Mode
Now, Hardcore Mode can be selected in the Arcade Mode selection screen. In this mode, there is no sound; only manual actions are required, such as pick-up and opening/closing doors. This mode is to give players a more realistic shooting and survival experience.
New EvoGround Content:
Added Arctic Mode (coming soon)
It is based on Classic Mode gameplay, and arctic storms appear regularly in Vikendi. Players have to maintain their body temperature by different means, and if they don’t do so, then when their body temperature is low, the player’s health will continuously decrease.
Ways to maintain body temperature are:
- In indoor players have to use a lighter to light a fire and collect the wood for the fire to increase the heating time.
- Hunt the chickens to get a raw chicken, and after that, roast it on the fire. And then consume the roast chicken to restore the body temperature.
- Players should use items like the heater or heat packs.
- In this mode, snowboards from the Winter Festival will also come for players to enjoy snowboarding.
- The addition of Drones is for observing the surrounding area and leading to new tactics.
EvoGround Gameplay Adjustments
Survive Till Dawn and RageGear – In this, PickUp will be removed after the new PUBG update.
Team Deathmatch – Camera Improvements
The update will improve the camera shaking and position adjustment in some situations in Team Deathmatch FPP mode to make it look real.
Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play (accessible from 9th March)
- Players will celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of PUBG MOBILE with Royale Pass reward upgrades. They have to choose one ultimate set out of two. Now, Anniversary theme items are returning to the Shop.
- The update will improve the Purchase and Upgrade interface display and adds the support for Exclusive Vouchers that are available from events.
- The players who did not purchase a Royale Pass in the past three seasons, i.e., 9, 10, and 11, and players who have registered from season 10 but didn’t purchase a Royale Pass before then those players will get the bonus benefits when they buy this season.
System Features: Brothers in Arms Function
- Through Brothers in Arms, experts with the game experience will guide and play together with newcomers in the game. Newcomers can learn from the experts and master the game quickly, and the experts will get great rewards.
- Players can enter in the Brothers in Arms system and register themself as a newcomer or an expert. Newcomers will send an invitation to the recommended experts. And the experts who enable the newcomer matching status will get the invitation. After that, they both will enter the battle after matching, which supports the Classic mode rating calculations.
Anniversary Celebration (available from 12th March):
Anniversary Celebration Event
- During Anniversary Celebrations, all players work together on the server to get the event goals and to get the rewards.
- Individual Events only allow the players to claim rewards when they complete the corresponding missions.
Anniversary Celebration Achievements
- The update has the Anniversary Cake collection achievement returns.
- There are 2nd Anniversary new mini-game achievements.
- The update also has an Anniversary login exclusive achievement.
Classic Mode Improvements:
- In the new PUBG update, there is a little increased rifle burst mode rate of fire.
- M16A4 balance adjustment: In this little increased burst mode rate of fire, and it also increased vertical and horizontal recoil.
- Increased Mk47’s single- In this new update, the shot damages from 46 to 48.
Classic Mode – Other Improvements
- In this new update, there is an up-gradation of Dacia and UAZ models.
- Modified the UZI model: addition of an upper guide for providing the Red Dot and Holographic Sight
- In the new PUBG update, there is an improvement of skydiving animation details, addition of parachute descending and disappearing effects while doing landing, and also improves the character landing animation.
- Control Settings – Custom Layout Improvements: There is an increment of maximum button size adjustability to 250%.
- There is an improvement in the Molotov Cocktail flame particle effects.
- There is an improvement in the Frag Grenade blast effects at the various surface materials.
- The update adds a player standby emotes on all maps in Classic Mode. The standby emotes will only be visible to the player and their teammates in battle.
- The new update adds a second confirmation to the Reset button in Custom Settings to avoid the players from resetting the layout by mistake.
- The update will also remove the unnecessary virtual sound settings for vehicles. It also fixes the issues of Dacia idle volume being too low, the Empty Motorcycle volume being too high, and Rony unused volume being too high.
This update improves the Bluetooth headphone latency on some of the Android devices.
- The update improves the vegetation and combats analysis efficiency for smoother gaming and also lower power consumption.
- The update also improves the low-level logic and UI efficiency for some of the Android models for the lower power consumption at the same frame rate.
- The update increases the combat frame rate of some of the low-end devices for a smoother gaming experience.
- It also improves the power consumption of mid to high-end devices.
- The update also improves the frame length issue in some of the Android devices for the smoother operating experience.
The update adds support for streamers, plush, neon streamers, and better UI and also the better fabric effects.
Added Team Reservation
- Players who are having 50 or higher Synergy can now send the Team Reservation messages to their friends in the game.
- After the new PUBG update, players will receive friends Team Reservation messages, and they can choose to accept or decline.
- In the game, when the reserved players will return to the Lobby, then the system will send a notification to the two to join.
- The new update adds a message. Now, the players can attach a message while sending the Sports Cars or Airplanes. And the player who gets the message can do Pin, Reply, Delete, and other actions. This update also added a feature to Block Message to Blacklist.
- It also adds a Send Popularity Gifts function to the battle results interface of Teammate Spectating, EvoGround, and Team Deathmatch modes.
Synergy Feature Improvements
- The update improves the Synergy by teaming up with or by gifting coins in friends.
- The update adjusted the capacity of Synergy increasing while sending gifts in the Shop.
- The new PUBG mobile update fixes the issue of losing Connection application in some of the situations.
- This update adds the chat item “Radio.” Now, players can use Radio to post the Radio messages with an exclusive effect on the World channel.
- Now, players can get the Radio messages in the main menu or at the World 2channel. Players can also block the Radio channel in Settings.
Crew Challenge Upgrade
- In the update, players and crew verifications are required for the players who are participating in the Crew Challenge. Players in a crew have to link their social platforms or complete in-game missions to increase their and their crew’s verification points. Only teams that get the corresponding verification requirements can be able to advance to each phase of the Crew Challenge.
- In the new update, a security test is required for Group and Finals phases before the starting of the game.
- The update adds a landing page for players to find exciting content easily.
- It also adds an Influencer & Crew options to the Video Center for players. So, they can follow their favorites, watch videos related to them, and send messages to their favorites.
- Other Improvements in the update is an increase in the loading speed for a smoother experience.
Added Grenade kill broadcast
- The update adds a legendary Golden Grenade Finish with the Death Broadcast.
- The new PUBG mobile update adds a Close-Up View. The game will automatically switch to a close-up view when players try on helmets, hats, glasses, masks, and backpacks.
- The update improves the 7 Day Rookie Missions tutorials and rewards also.
- The update removes the Graphics Quality Selection prompt in the tutorial.
- The update also changes the Tutorial options from three to two, and even game type knowledge options from Shooting Game to Battle Royale Game is also improved.
- The update improves the download status also. When a download task is in the waiting queue, then the players can tap the task again to cancel the wait, and they can restore the status of downloading.
- The new PUBG mobile update also reset the Resources Pack and Map Expansion Pack rewards, and it can be collected after downloading.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Update 0.17.0?
- Users have to open the Google Play Store or iOS app store in their devices.
- Then they have search “PUBG Mobile” in the search bar.
- Then click on the first result from the list.
- Users can see an update option on the screen.
- Then click on the update, and it might take a longer time. It depends on the user’s internet connection.
- And at last, when the download completes, again, it will take 5-10 mins to install the update on the user’s device.
Users have to follow the steps, and then they can easily successfully install the PUBG Mobile update 0.17.0 on their devices.
Leave a Reply