PUBG PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Season 6 latest update is live now for PC users. The new 6.1 update is available for download only on PC, whereas the players of Xbox One and PS4 have to wait till January 30, 2020.
A new map added into the game, namely the Karakin map. It seems to be the smallest map in comparison to all the other maps in the game. The map, based on the Northern coast of Africa. PUBG calls the new map as a combination of Miramar and Sanhok. A maximum of 64 players can play on this map at a time.
The Karakin map comes up with some unique features such as Black zone, destructible environments, and sticky explosives that obliterate anything and everything in its path.
The patch notes of PUBG Season 6 is very lengthy and come with many bug fixes and changes.
PUBG Season 6 (6.1) Patch Notes:
Black Zone (For Karakin Only):
- The Black Zone created to push players out of a safety building.
- The hazard is random, Towns and compounds are completely flattened, undamaged, and everything in between.
- The mix of buildings and ruins emerges in real-time throughout the match: It means players should not always expect that the building they run to for cover will be there late in the match.
- Remember that if you hear a siren and you are inside the purple circle on the minimap, it evacuates!
Sticky Bomb (For Karakin Only):
- Some walls and floors have breach points, which Sticky Bombs will be able to destroy.
- This feature presents more tools for the players: For campers, it allows in creating more sightlines or windows too.
- However, for squads going on the offensive, new options are there for storming buildings: “Does the players blast in through the back of the building, or the roof, maybe both?” The choice is all yours!
- There are many hidden secret areas for those players with a spare Sticky Bomb or two and are with a keen nose for loot.
A New Vehicle: Motor Glider
- Motor Glider is available on both Erangel and Miramar.
- 10 Motor Gliders will be able to spawn across the map in each game, across 40 potential locations.
- Motor Glider has two seats: one for the passenger and the other for the pilot. The passenger who can shoot and besides use any weapon from the backseat.
- The fuel consumption rate of the Motor Glider depends upon the engine speed. The fast is the engine, and the higher the consumption rate.
- Fixed an issue where the camera view is incorrectly located when changing to the driver’s seat during ADS.
- Further, fixed an issue where M249 iron sight was inaccurately displayed.
- The update fixed an issue where the hold option for prone is not working correctly.
- Moreover, fixed an issue where the upper body of the character would not be displayed correctly after using a throwable while sitting on the backseat of a motorbike on FPP.
- Fixed an issue where the overhead UI of the character is not aligned with the character model.
- An issue where incorrect UI exposes after pressing certain keys, fixed.
- Apart from this, fixed an issue where the helmet equipped on Customize is visible on the head of the character on PUBG ID.
- An issue where the weapon crosshair exposes overlapped when moving to the next round in war mode while holding a weapon, fixed.
- Further, fixed an issue where red dot sight, not included in the war mode support spawn kit.
- The issue of the ambient noise, louder than intended in certain weather types on Vikendi, fixed.
Skins & Items:
- An issue related to the incorrect display of the Tommy Gun skin texture, fixed.
- When putting PGI skins on a male character, an issue appeared where the lower body incorrectly displayed, fixed.