Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL
Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL: Resurrection Remix for Pixel XL is now available for download. Pixel XL is the latest flagship from Google, one of the best smartphones in 2016-2017. Resurrection Remix ROM is based on Lineage OS, Slim, DU, Omni and pack of own RR codes. This makes your smartphone an awesome combination of customization, performance, power and pack of new features. Many previous versions are tweaked with mods and included in this ROM by default.
Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL is packed with latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat features which include features like adding screen overlays, the equalizer in the navigation bar, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Lockscreen shortcuts, more quick toggles and many more exciting features. As this is an initial release it may contain bugs. In short words, Resurrection Remix is packed with all top custom ROMs. In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Pixel XL.
- TWRP RC1 recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Note: Gapps are included in this ROM
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL
- Download official Resurrection Remix ROM for Pixel XL and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Resurrection Remix zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Resurrection Remix zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
Comment down your feedback on Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL.