Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 3: When the user tries to access the root on their device, sometimes we end up having the bricked device which will no longer boot properly or gets stuck in the boot loop or it may not turn on completely. This is the very common issue most of the Android users face, but many of the times these issues get fixed easily by installing the Stock firmware. Follow the below step by step guide to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Benefits of Stock ROM:
There are quite a lot of benefits of stock ROM. However here we have listed some of the top benefits of stock ROM:
There are quite a lot of smartphone manufacturers who consider rooting as a threat to their warranty terms and conditions. Just in case if your smartphone manufacturer to cancels warranty for rooted device. Then it is advisable to stay with the stock ROM, as it does not void the warranty.
There are quite a lot of developers who injects harmful malware and adware to the custom ROMs. This type of malware may not harm your device but it can steal your private information. Or you may see unwanted ads. With stock ROM you basically do not face such issues.
Unsupported Custom ROM:
There is one common issue that most of the custom ROM users face is the lagging issue. The lagging issue happens because of incompatible software. As a result, the device keeps lagging. Data often gets disabled and so many other issues.
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- Back your device data.
- Install USB drivers.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Download Stock ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download Stock ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Mi Note 3 to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply