Unlock Bootloader on Any Realme Devices, we can also say that it’s the bios of the Android Device, Bootloader which checks for hardware initiation, kernel check, and ramdisk which turns and gives permission to boot the Android Device, the bootloader which is similar to bios which are similar to any Gadget device from Laptop to PCs and even the gaming consoles these days, so by unlocking the bootloader we can install Custom ROMS, Custom Kernel, Rooting your Android Device, Backing up your Android device to the root directory and many more, unlocking bootloader may breach your security and due to this to tackle the Smartphone Manufacturers have kept that if your Unlock your Bootloader it may void your Warranty.
Many users like to customize their phones to make it more fun and amazing to use. Realme Phones come with bootloader locked, so if you want to install any custom ROM or custom recovery or Kernels you need to Unlock Bootloader on Realme Devices.
By this article, you can unlock bootloader and root your Android Device and if your device is like new it may take some time to create ROMs and create custom bootloaders for your device and kernels which makes your device more efficient It allows you to customize the functions, unbrick the device and gain more control of your device. Unlock Bootloader on Realme Devices.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Unlocking Bootloader may wipe your data. Better take a full backup.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Windows | Mac
Unlock Tool APK: Download
Steps to Unlock OEM on Realme
These are a few simple steps to unlock the bootloader on any Realme Devices.
- Download the Bootloader Unlocking tool for Realme.
- Press on start applying and process with the agreement.
- When submitted the application, you’ll be successfully greeted with this page.
- When Submitted it would take from an hour to a day to review the application when successfully reviewed you can start proceeding with unlocking your bootloader.
- After you successfully enabled this option we can proceed to connect your Realme Device to your PC or Mac.
Steps to Unlock bootloader on Realme Device
- Download and Install ADB drivers on your PC.
- In your device, Enable the USB debugging on your device after
- Enable ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About phone’
- And tapping build number 7 times
- In PC, Open the ADB folder in C: Drive
- In ADB Folder, press “Shift + Right mouse key”
- And tap on the “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- To ensure your device is connected properly, execute the below command.
- Boot your device into “Fastboot” mode and give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- Done. Your device bootloader is unlocked.