About Samsung Galaxy A5
Samsung Galaxy A5 was launched in December 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.4. The device is packed with a 5.0-inch and 2 GB RAM with Snapdragon 410 Chipset, Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, and 13 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. AICP brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy A5. The developer of the AICP ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 phone is letsmakecakes.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Restart takes 2-5min
- Capacitive Lights Not working
- No Advanced Display Menu
- Also all LineageOS 16 Bugs including some aicp bugs which are because it is still in the development stage
How to install AICP For Samsung Galaxy A5
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.