About Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy A7 was launched in January 2017 that shipped with Android 6.0.1. The device is packed with a 5.7-inch and 3 GB RAM with Exynos 7880, Li-Po 3600 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. AICP brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy A7. The developer of the AICP ROM for Samsung Galaxy A7 phone is letsmakecakes.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Restart takes 2-5min
- Capacitive Lights Not working
- No Advanced Display Menu
- Also all LineageOS 16 Bugs including some aicp bugs which are because it is still in the development stage
How to install AICP For Samsung Galaxy A7
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply