About HTC 10
HTC 10 came out in June 2015 which shipped with Android Lolipop 5.1.1. HTC 10 is packed with a 5.5-inch and 1.5GB of RAM with Snapdragon 615 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AOSiP ROM brings Android 10 support for HTC 10. The developer of the AOSiP ROM for HTC 10 is fagyi.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- SELinux permissive (will be fixed when the bugs are fixed).
- IMS – VOLTE.
- IceView case
How to Install AOSiP ROM in HTC 10
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply