About Mi 8 LiteXiaomi Mi 8 Lite was launched in September 2018 with MIUI 10.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 4 / 6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 3350 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device. The XDA developer of the Aosp Extended for the device is Rique Barros. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
How to install Aosp Extended In Mi 8 Lite (Android 10)?Follow this guide to install the Aosp Extended to this Xiaomi device based on Android 10. If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.