About Samsung Galaxy A3
Samsung Galaxy A3 was launched in December 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.4. The device is packed with a 4.5-inch and 1/1 GB RAM with Snapdragon 410 Chipset, Li-Po 1900 mAh battery, and 8 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AospExtended brings Android 10 support for Samsung Galaxy A3. The developer of the AospExtended ROM for Samsung Galaxy A3 phone is Astrako.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- This is a BETA build since AEX 7 is still in BETA stage
- Light in buttons doesn’t work and can’t be enabled. Virtual navbar can’t be enabled either
- Echo in calls
- Other inherent bugs from AOSP, or AEX sources
- Selinux is permissive for now
- CTS profile fails in Magisk
- Volte (it never will work)
How to install AospExtended For Samsung Galaxy A3
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.