Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with a new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by Xiaomi.
For flashing a custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|Resurrection Remix 5.8.4||Download||XDA|
|N-DroidMod, Nougat Official based||Download||XDA|
|LineageOS||SM-N920C | SM-N920T||XDA|
|[7.0][DQB7][06/03]NEMESIS NOUGAT STABLE S7E PORT V3.1||Download||XDA|
|[5.1.1][OTA] Flyme OS 5 For Galaxy Note 5||Download||XDA|
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Transfer both files to your device
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps