About Honor View 10
Honor View 10 was launched in January 2018 that shipped with Android 8.0. The device is packed with a 5.99 – inch display and 4 /6 GB RAM with HiSilicon Kirin 970, Li-Po 3750 mAh battery, and 20 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. Bliss ROM brings Android 9 support for Honor View 10. The developer of Bliss ROM for Honor View 10 phone is aclegg2011.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Bliss ROM for Honor View 10 – Bliss Builds – Official SFTP Server, SourceForge
How to install Bliss ROM For Honor View 10
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply