About Redmi 7
Xiaomi Redmi 7 was launched in March 2019 with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 2.4 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device.
The XDA developer of the Bootleggers 5.0 for the device is Ragy747. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
How to install Bootleggers 5.0 In Redmi 7 (Android 10)?
If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.