About Mi Note 2
Mi Note 2 came out in November of 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0. Mi Note 2 is packed with a 5.7-inch and 4/6GB of RAM with Snapdragon 821 chipset, Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery, and 22.5MP Camera.
BOOTLEGGERS ROM brings Android 9 support for the Mi Note 2. The developer of the BOOTLEGGERS ROM for Mi Note 2 is tribual.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install BOOTLEGGERS ROM in Mi Note 2
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.