About Moto G7
Moto G7 came out in March 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. Moto G7 is packed with a 6.2-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 632 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Candy ROM brings Android 10 support for Moto G7. The developer of the Candy ROM for Moto G7 is rajatgupta1998.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install Candy ROM in Moto G7
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply