About Redmi 4A
Redmi 4A came out in November of 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Redmi 4A is packed with a 5.0-inch and 2GB of RAM with Snapdragon 425 chipset, Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
CerberusOS ROM brings Android 9 support for the Redmi 4A. The developer of the CerberusOS ROM for Redmi 4A is pratikgoswami9141.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CerberusOS ROM in Redmi 4A
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.