About Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro was released in January 2019 with the Android 9.0 version. This device has a 64 MP camera with 6/8 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4500 mAh battery, which helps in the fast charging of the device.
The developer of CesiumOS ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro is Sahil_Sonar. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CesiumOS ROM in Redmi Note 8 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.