About Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was launched in September 2017 which shipped with Android 7.1. Mi Max 2 is packed with a 5.9-inch and 6 / 8 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 835 chipset, Li-Po 3400 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
COSP brings Android 9 support for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2. The developer of the COSP for Mi Max 2 is MaheshTechnicals.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install the COSP On Mi Max 2
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.