About Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi A3 was launched in January 2019 with Android One based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 48 MP camera with 4/6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4030 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device.
The XDA developer of the CrDroid 6.4 for the device is Golbinex. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
Data partition cannot be backed up by TWRP right now.
How to install CrDroid 6.4 In Mi A3 (Android 10)?
If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.