About Xiaomi Mi A2
About Xiaomi Mi A2 was released in 2018 July with Android 8.1 Android One. This device has a 20 MP camera with 4/6 GB RAM. The battery has a 3000mAh capacity, which helps in the fast charging of the mobile.
The developer of the CrDroid Android in Xiaomi Mi A2 is Anush02198, for Android 10. It has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Use BitGappsQ it’s recommended else you may encounter bugs.
How to install CrDroid Android in Xiaomi Mi A2 (Android 10)
Follow this guide to install the CrDroid Android in Xiaomi Mi A2 (Android 10).
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA