About Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi A1 came out in September of 2017 which shipped with Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). Xiaomi Mi A1 is packed with 5.5 inches and 4 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
crDroid brings Android 9 support for the Xiaomi Mi A1. The developer of the crDroid in Xiaomi Mi A1 is samuele94.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
Known Issues :
- Some QS themes maybe have the color problem but default QS works.
How to install crDroid in Xiaomi Mi A1
Follow this guide to install the crDroid in Xiaomi Mi A1.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA
Leave a Reply