About Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 was launched in September 2016 that shipped with Android 6.0.1. The device is packed with a 5.5-inch display and 3/4 GB RAM with Snapdragon 625 Chipset, Li-Po 5100 mAh battery, and 13 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. crDroid brings Android 10 support for Lenovo P2. The developer of the crDroid ROM for Lenovo P2 phone is degrus.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install crDroid For Lenovo P2
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.