About Lenovo Zuk Z1
Lenovo Zuk Z1 was launched in August 2015 that shipped with Android 5.1.1. The device is packed with a 5.5-inch display and 3 GB RAM with Snapdragon 801 Chipset, Li-Po 4100 mAh battery, and 13 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. crDroid brings Android 9 support for Lenovo Zuk Z1. The developer of the crDroid ROM for Lenovo Zuk Z1 phone is Anush02198.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Charging LED
- The camera sometimes requires a reboot
How to install crDroid For Lenovo Zuk Z1
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.