About Redmi 4A
Redmi 4A came out in November of 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Redmi 4A is packed with a 5.0-inch and 2GB of RAM with Snapdragon 425 chipset, Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. CrDroid ROM brings Android 10 support for the Redmi 4A. The developer of the CrDroid ROM for Redmi 4A is adi153.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CrDroid ROM in Redmi 4A
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.