Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 1s: LeEco Le 1s is a budget-friendly smartphone with a sleek design, powerful specifications that perform like the top tier Android smartphone. LeEco Le 1s is packed with a 5.5-inch Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at 401 PPI and 3GB of RAM with MT6795 Helio X10 chipset and Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by the company.
For flashing custom ROMs on LeEco Le 1s your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 1s with the XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|[ROM][7.1.2.][STABLE][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 for LeEco 1s||Download||XDA|
|[AdrPat] Le 1s – MIUI 8 v.6.9.2 International (Latest Version)||Download||XDA|
|[ROM][7.1.2.][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 14.1 for LeEco 1s||Download||XDA|
|SM60.1-x500-201708300751-UNOFFICIAL For LeEco 1S 2017.08.30 UPDATE||Download||XDA|
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs on LeEco Le 1s
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for LeEco Le 1s and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 1s
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Install GApps on LeEco Le 1s Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 1s.