Custom ROMs for LeEco Le Max 2
LeEco Le Max 2 is the budget friendly smartphone with a sleek design, powerful specifications which perform like the top tier Android smartphone. LeEco Le Max 2 is packed with a 5.7-inch Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels at 515 PPI and 6GB of RAM with Snapdragon 820 chipset and Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. Here we have listed best latest custom ROMs for LeEco Le Max 2.
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with a new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by the company.
For flashing a custom ROM on LeEco Le Max 2 your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for LeEco Le Max 2 with XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader of Android
- Install TWRP Recovery on Android
- Unlock Bootloader of Android
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|[8.1][VoLTE][Leeco max2] Pixel Experience|
|[8.0][UNOFFICIAL] OmniROM 8.0 Oreo|
|[8.0.0][X82X] LineageOS 15.0 (OREO) [ALFA][UNOFFICIAL]|
|BlackX [LineageOS 14.1]|
|Le (Mad) Max 2 - EUI 5.9 Rom [Discontinued]|
|[ROM][OFFICIAL] Atomic-OS [OMS/DUI]|
|[ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.5 [OMS/DUI]|
|Miui8 v.7 7.7.1 Max2-x820/822/x829|
|ROM] [7.1.2] [LeEco Max 2] [OMS] ViperOS v2.0 [UNOFFICIAL]|
|Paranoid Android (AOSPA) 7.1.2 for LeMax2 [UNOFFICIAL]|
|AOKP 7.1.2 Official for LeEco Le Max 2|
|7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROM || Validus || UNOFFICIAL || VoLTE|
|7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROM || Validus || UNOFFICIAL|
|[ROM] AOSIP 6.0 for Le Max2 (x2) [VoLTE] [UNOFFICIAL]|
|Dirty Unicorns 7.1.2 For LeMax 2 Unofficial|
|AOKP For LeMax 2 Unofficial||Link Not Working|
|OmniRom 7.1.2 for LeMax 2|
|Official LineageOS CM-14.1 (7.1.2)||Link Not Working|
|[ROM] [PURE NEXUS PROJECT] [7.1.2 ] [UNIFIED] [LE MAX 2] [UNOFFICIAL] [OMS]|
|[ROM] [X82x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1]ResurrectionRemix-N For LeEco Le Max 2|
|[ROM][aurel] [X820] NEW! EUI 5.9 21S for LE MAX 2||ROM Removed|
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs on LeEco Le Max 2
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for LeEco Le Max 2 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LeEco Le Max 2
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps