Custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus
In this guide, we have listed the best custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus. Also, refer XDA development page for more details and features. Find the below table of custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus.
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by Company.
For flashing a custom ROM on Moto G4 Plus your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus with XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|[8.1.0][ATHENE] Pixel Experience||Download||XDA|
|LineageOS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)||Download||XDA|
|ViperOS V3.1 Final-N||Download||XDA|
|[FINAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 [7.1.2_r29][athene]||Download||XDA|
|Pure Nexus Project Mod||Download||XDA|
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for Moto G4 Plus and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Custom ROMs for Moto G4 Plus.