About OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 came out in June 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9. OnePlus 7 is packed with a 6.41-inch and 6/8GB of RAM with Snapdragon 855 chipset, Li-Po 3700 mAh battery, and 48MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Derpfest ROM brings Android 10 support for the OnePlus 7. The developer of the Derpfest ROM for OnePlus 7 is Ab.Shaheen.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Derpfest ROM in OnePlus 7
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.