About Pixel 3a
Pixel 3a came out in May 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. Pixel 3a is packed with a 5.6-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 670 chipset, Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Descendant ROM brings Android 10 support for Pixel 3a. The developer of the Descendant ROM for Pixel 3a is johngalt1.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Descendant ROM in Pixel 3a
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.