About LG V40
LG V40 came out in October 2018, which shipped with Android 8.1 (Oreo). LG V40 is packed with a 6.4 inches screen and 6GB of RAM with Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
DotOS ROM brings Android 9 support for the LG V40. The developer of the DotOS ROM in LG V40 is T3R4BYTE.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install DotOS ROM in LG V40
Follow this guide to install the DotOS ROM in LG V40.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA