About Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi A1 came out in September of 2017 which shipped with Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). Xiaomi Mi A1 is packed with 5.5 inches and 4 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10. Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AOSP brings Android 10 support for the Xiaomi Mi A1. The developer of the AOSP in Xiaomi Mi A1 is sooti.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- voLTE – currently broken
- working with Phh to get it up and running
- absolutely no ETA
How to install AOSP in Xiaomi Mi A1
Follow this guide to install the AOSP in Xiaomi Mi A1.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA