About Pixel 2
Pixel 2 came out in October 2017 which shipped with Android 8.0 (Oreo). Pixel 2 is packed with 5.0 inches screen and 4 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
AquariOS ROM brings Android 9 support for the Pixel 2. The developer of the AquariOS ROM in Pixel 2 is calebcabob.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install AquariOS ROM in Pixel 2
Follow this guide to install the AquariOS ROM in Pixel 2.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA