About Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 2 XL was launched in October 2017 that shipped with Android 8.0 Oreo. The device is packed with a 6.0-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 821 chipset, Li-Po 3520 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. Carbon brings Android 9 support for Pixel 2 XL. The developer of the Carbon ROM for Pixel 2 XL phone is Myself5.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Carbon in Pixel 2 XL
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.