About Moto G5
Moto G5 came out in March 2017 which shipped with Android 7.0 (Nougat). Moto G5 is packed with 5.0 inches screen and 2/3 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, Removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
CarbonROM brings Android 9 support for the Moto G5. The developer of the CarbonROM in Moto G5 is OfficerJimLahey.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CarbonROM in Moto G5
Follow this guide to install the CarbonROM in Moto G5.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA