About Redmi Note 7 Pro
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro was released in 2019 March with Android 9.0, up to Android 10; MIUI 11. This device has a 48 MP camera with 4/6 GB RAM. The battery has a 4000mAh capacity, which helps in the fast charging of the mobile.
The developer of the CesiumOS in Redmi Note 7 Pro is sourav24071999, for Android 10. It has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CesiumOS in Redmi Note 7 Pro (Android 10)
Follow this guide to install the CesiumOS in Redmi Note 7 Pro (Android 10).
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA