About Mi 6X
Mi 6X came out in July of 2018 which shipped with Android 8.1 (Oreo). Mi 6X is packed with 5.99 inches and 4/6GB of RAM with Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, and 20MP Camera.
SuperiorOS brings Android 9 support for the Mi 6X. The developer of the SuperiorOS in Mi 6X is Jullian_Ms.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install SuperiorOS in Mi 6X
Follow this guide to install SuperiorOS in Mi 6X.
If you are facing any issue while installing SuperiorOS, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA