Download and Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL: As we all know Lineage OS is live now and CyanogenMod is officially shutdown, and according to their official blog, it will be replaced by lineage OS. There will be no CyanogenMod ROM support for any device in future, so Cm14.1, i.e., CyanogenMod 14/14.1 was the last CyanogenMod ROM. Therefore, here comes the Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
The Senior members of XDA invisiblek developed the Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL. As it’s a nightly build ROM, it may contain bugs and may not be stable for daily use. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is based on Android Nougat. This ROM includes some new features like stability improvements and bug fixes. The Lineage OS 14.1 build is packed with the set of Google Apps. So, this will save your time in downloading and flashing Gapps separately. Lineage OS 14.1 brings the new look with improved battery performance and many eye-catching features.
Follow the below systematic guide to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL. To flash Lineage OS 14.1, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. As this an unofficial ROM, it may contain bugs and may not be usable as the daily driver. Follow the guide below to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your risk.
- This guide is for Google Pixel and Pixel XL only.
- TWRP Custom Recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Note: This particular Lineage OS 14.1 build is packed with the set of Google Apps.
Steps to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Download official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the lineage OS zip file which you have saved in your device.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- After flashing LineageOS on Google Pixel and Pixel XL, reboot your device from the main menu.
Comment down your feedback on Lineage OS.