About Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was launched in March 2017 that shipped with Android 7.1.1. The device is packed with a 6.3-inch and 6 GB RAM with Exynos 8895, Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 12 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. Hades ROM brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The developer of the hades ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone is corsicanu.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- hades ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – Mega, Google Drive, AndroidFileHost, DigiStorage
How to install hades ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 8
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply