About Moto G5S
Moto G5S came out in August 2017 which shipped with Android Pie 7.1. Moto G5S is packed with a 5.2-inch and 3/4 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 430 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. Havoc-OS ROM brings Android 9 support for Moto G5S. The developer of the Havoc-OS ROM for Moto G5S is John Winchester.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install Havoc-OS ROM in Moto G5S
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.