About Samsung Galaxy A70
Samsung Galaxy A70 came out in April 2019 which shipped with Android 9.0 (Pie). Samsung Galaxy A70 is packed with a 6.7 inches screen and 6/8 GB of RAM with Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, and 32MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Havoc-OS ROM brings Android 10 support for the Samsung Galaxy A70. The developer of the Havoc-OS ROM in Samsung Galaxy A70 is lorenzomacdonald.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Camera (shows up as 8 Mp)
- Calls (work 90% of the time)
- Calls (not working with (Bluetooth) headphones)
- Messenger Calls/Whatsapp (Microphone not always working)
- Loud speakerphone
How to install Havoc-OS ROM in Samsung Galaxy A70
Follow this guide to install the Havoc-OS ROM in Samsung Galaxy A70.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA