Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 yet did not get the stable Android 10 update, and users are eagerly waiting for the update since months. Their desperation is visible on social media. People are asking on forums that when their devices would receive a stable Android 10 update. If you are looking for Custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, you are in the right place.
Back in January, some users have claimed on Twitter that their devices received an Android 10 update. But, Asus clarified that the update is not a stable one, but it is a beta version. The device later received a stable OTA update with April 2020 security patch based on Android 9.
Some reports claimed that the Android 10 update would roll out for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 in the middle of May. But, it is now the last week of May, and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 did not get the update. However, there is one good news among all these is that almost all the major custom ROMs are now providing support to the device.
Earlier, we have seen OxygenOS 9.0.11, Pixel Experience Plus, Paranoid Android ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 based on Android 10, and now StagOS, RevengeOS, and HavocOS Custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is available for download.
StagOS Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Two variants of StagOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 are available, one with inbuilt Gapps and the other without Gapps.
StagOS Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Changelog
- An issue where a row goes missing when in landscape mode and headers enabled in QS tiles.
- Due to a small mixup, FOD customization was shipped to all devices. This has been fixed.
- Long SS screenshots were saving in a different location, causing a minor issue.
- Fix notification on Typographic Clock
- Gapps variant support added.
- Removed Face Unlock (Thanks Motorola)
- Re-did QS columns/rows customization.
- Switched to lineage’s implementation of OTA
- Added Lockscreen Clock styles
- Added Lockscreen Date styles
- Added Lockscreen Clock fonts
- Added Lockscreen Date fonts
- Option to Hide lockscreen clock and date
- Added R type panels for WiFi, Mobile Data, NFC and Data tiles
- show current and new version on apk installation
- Adjust some padding in the status bar
- Firmware 063 recommended
StagOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Download
RevengeOS Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
RevengeOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is bringing along the May security patch apart from several tweaks for it. Here is the complete changelog for it.
RevengeOS Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Changelog
- Merged May Security Patch
- Battery health monitor
- Switched To Equinox Kernel
- May security patches
- Update translations for many languages, if you would like to help translate head over to out crowdin page!
- OTA app now in use
- New FOD implementation for supported devices
- Improve pop up camera hal for supported devices
- Internal audio recording
RevengeOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Download
HavocOS Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
HavocOS is a custom ROM that is based on AOSP and inspired by Google Pixel.
HavocOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Download