About Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 came out in May 2018 which shipped with Android 8.1. ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 is packed with a 5.99-inch and 3-6 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 636 chipset, Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. StagOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 brings Android 10 support.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- StagOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Download
- StagOS ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with Gapps – Download
How to install StagOS ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply