About Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9TXiaomi Redmi K20 / Mi 9T was launched in June 2019 with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 48 MP camera with 4/6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device. The XDA developer of the HavocOS 3.2 for the device is mountaser halak. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- HavocOS 3.2 For Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T – Sourceforge , Mega
Leave a Reply