About Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was launched in October 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.4. The device is packed with a 5.7-inch and 3 GB RAM with Snapdragon 805 Chipset, Li-Po 3220 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. HavocOS brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The developer of the HavocOS ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone is ripee.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- HavocOS for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – tbelteskt tre3calteskt trelteskt treltexx
How to install HavocOS For Samsung Galaxy Note 4
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply