The Free Fire Advanced Server OB21 was a big hit, and Garena wanted to follow the same for the upcoming Free Fire Advanced Server OB22. To get Free Fire Advanced Server, the players should have their Facebook account linked with the Free Fire account.
The Advanced Server aims at testing out the latest features of the forthcoming update to the game before its global release. The players help the developers find bugs in the Free Fire Advanced Server OB22 by reporting them and providing input about the new features.
Registrations for the Free Fire Advanced Server OB22 have already started, and they are being taken in two phases:
- First Phase Of Registration: 15 – 20 May 2020.
- Second Phase Of Registration: 21 – 24 May 2020.
If you are wondering how to register yourself for this Advanced Server, do not worry, you can check here. However, to register for the Free Fire Advanced Server, you must have your Facebook account linked to your Free Fire account. Follow the steps provided below to download the Free Fire Advanced Server.
How To Download Free Fire Advanced Server OB22?
- Visit the Garena Free Fire Advanced Server Website and register for the Advanced Server OB22.
- After successful registration, the download page will appear on the website, and you can download the APK file from May 20, 2020.
- Once you get to download the file, head over to the Downloads folder, and open the APK file.
- Allow the installation of unknown sources by going to the Settings app, head over to Safety and Privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- The installation process starts now. After installing the app, log in to the Free Fire account linked to your Facebook.
- That’s it! Now you can enjoy the early access to the Free Fire update.