About Samsung Galaxy A5
Samsung Galaxy A5 was launched in December 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.4. The device is packed with a 5.0-inch and 2 GB RAM with Snapdragon 410 Chipset, Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, and 13 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. Korea’s Rom brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy A5. The developer of Korea’s ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 phone is Option58.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Korean base doesn’t support multi-csc and lacks some languages.
- The second sim slot only works for calls/text.
- No FM radio.
How to install Korea’s Rom For Samsung Galaxy A5
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.